security for £2.00

Currently reading:
security for £2.00

kemo

Hi all
i drive a 2.0lt 20valve marea great car has everything i need in a car factory fit alarm ect. just fitted the best imobilizer any one can fit at the cost of £2.00 ( if you dont smoke like i do waste of time having a lighter in the car so make use of it) all i did was cut the main wire under the dash and wire it into the lighter make sure it is not going to earth go to car shop and buy a plug the sort you get on inspection lamps unscrew it and solder a wire to join the live and earth together push it in to lighter and hey you have power to motor pull it out and no power. most alarms are ok but if you know what you are doing you can over ride them how many car do you see without a cig lighter no one even thinks about it

:ROFLMAO: this made me laugh, i would never do it but i understand what you did and it's the best/funniest method ever ... coolest method too. thieves would be like 'wtf it won't start, lets just leave :<'

ahem ... well done :)

Used to do similar with old minis [electric fuel pump] connect up switch in pump cercuit conceal the swich and bingo no fuel (y)

Thats a damn clever idea that! :D

My mate had a Mini that could be started by sticking a scroggy in the ignition barrel and turning it... my solution was wiring a few toggle switches in the ignition wire and hiding them around the interior of the car! ;)

Back