Styling seats

Currently reading:
Styling seats

phatcent

hi all

i currently have abarth seats in my seicento sx but im wanting bucket seats.. probably just the cheap nasty ones you find in a cheap car corner shop, its just mine are worn badly now and i find they dont hold me in all that well..

does any one know whats needed to fit buckets in.. what the restrictions are and whats what.. please help im a virgin to this ;)

hi all

i currently have abarth seats in my seicento sx but im wanting bucket seats.. probably just the cheap nasty ones you find in a cheap car corner shop, its just mine are worn badly now and i find they dont hold me in all that well..

does any one know whats needed to fit buckets in.. what the restrictions are and whats what.. please help im a virgin to this ;)

you would need seat bracket or make one to mount the seat up id say a spacer to raise you up so you can see over the dash

im actually sat on my bucket seat now :p:D and they have 2 3/4 inch spacers

to make the rear accessible you would need a reclining one

Ash

im a tall guy hahah ;) 6 ft 5 lol can you not buy the spacers? i thought the lower you were in the car the better it handels???

im a tall guy hahah ;) 6 ft 5 lol can you not buy the spacers? i thought the lower you were in the car the better it handels???

im 6 foot, its personal preference to how you sit really and no you would have to get them made up

i suppose it would handle better with you weighted quite alot and was low down but wouldnt make much of and effect

Ash

Best way around is to find a pair of side mount seat and get a pair of tall rails, paired up with the omp cinq/sei subframe.

Granted you won't have the ability to have tilt on your seat to allow passengers in the back but then you have a passenger side for that :D.

Alternatively check the classifieds in Sei section if your not looking to blow your cash out :D.

Thanks

Best way around is to find a pair of side mount seat and get a pair of tall rails, paired up with the omp cinq/sei subframe.

Granted you won't have the ability to have tilt on your seat to allow passengers in the back but then you have a passenger side for that :D.

Alternatively check the classifieds in Sei section if your not looking to blow your cash out :D.

Thanks

the omp one i got the other day has omp sub frame then the 2 3/4 inch spacers mounted to the seat it can go move forwards and back aswell as tilt

so can be done

this is an older omp seat though

Ash

Back