Scuderia's New Everyday Mottah

Currently reading:
Scuderia's New Everyday Mottah

Cheers Don, that's Halfrauds price for Castrol Edge 0w30 oil, found it on the bay for £33.99 delivered for the same. Will be phoning round the locals tomorrow before buying. Hadn't checked for a bit an m5haw checked last night when he had his diagnostic machine on it an the oil was just above min. eek! not good.

£43 for plugs does sound dear, but they'll not be replaced often which is a bonus. Pretty sure there's a set of cinq plugs that price too.

richard33dees said:
Cheers Don, that's Halfrauds price for Castrol Edge 0w30 oil, found it on the bay for £33.99 delivered for the same. Will be phoning round the locals tomorrow before buying. Hadn't checked for a bit an m5haw checked last night when he had his diagnostic machine on it an the oil was just above min. eek! not good.

£43 for plugs does sound dear, but they'll not be replaced often which is a bonus. Pretty sure there's a set of cinq plugs that price too.

Thats sounds a little more respectable.......I have a set or plugs here in the house for the Cento that cost me mid £30ish...Crazy,i must get them fitted,

Iam not sure about BMW but MB say that i should use 229.3 spec as its a long life oil when using the ASSYST schedule,that said i could have used 229.1 part synthetic but this needs changed more regular, so in the end it had to be the fully synthetic for me,

Cheers Don

that's the stuff, BMW Longlife-01 or MB-Approved 229.3, MB-Approved 229.5 in your world lol Just looked up eurocarparts, their doing it for £37.99 which again is a good saving :) an theirs a branch on my scenic way home

Hi All,

Well with the weather actually staying dry so far this week here in Fife,Ive been able to give the car a good wash and polish,i also removed the wheels and got them cleaned along with the arches, which iam pleased about as they were bad after T-Park...Yuk! so its now as ready as it going to be for MOT next week, so fingers crossed,that said iam sure it will be OK,

Cheers Scuderia

[attachment=1:pfvi3llc]Reading For MOT 002.jpg[/attachment:pfvi3llc][attachment=1:pfvi3llc]Reading For MOT 003.jpg[/attachment:pfvi3llc][attachment=1:pfvi3llc]Reading For MOT 004.jpg[/attachment:pfvi3llc][attachment=1:pfvi3llc]Reading For MOT 007.jpg[/attachment:pfvi3llc][attachment=1:pfvi3llc]Reading For MOT 006.jpg[/attachment:pfvi3llc][attachment=1:pfvi3llc]Reading For MOT 010.jpg[/attachment:pfvi3llc][attachment=1:pfvi3llc]Reading For MOT 014.jpg[/attachment:pfvi3llc][attachment=1:pfvi3llc]Reading For MOT 011.jpg[/attachment:pfvi3llc][attachment=1:pfvi3llc]Reading For MOT 016.jpg[/attachment:pfvi3llc]

Oh Yeah Baby :) .................The Kompresser has just been issued with another years tcket!,

The car did get 2 adviserys, as it aways does, as there are 4 plastic undertrys fitted underneath the car so the examiner can't see the components under it ,and there not allowed to be removed so they always issue the 2 advisarys, to cover there own back i guess,

But apart from that..........Its Happy Days,

Cheers Don

Back