The New cappo :)

Currently reading:
The New cappo :)

Hey Peeps,

As many of you knew that I have crashed my sol :( .........

This is the replacement :D 900 miles, and cleaning later!!

CIMG3291.JPG

CIMG3290.JPG

CIMG3288.JPG

CIMG3287.JPG

CIMG3850.JPG

Thanks
Ming

YcMing said:
thanks for posting them pics up. Yeah gone, sold it the night i crashed it lol ....

Aye I know you sold it, what a mean though is when we all invaded you're house (we being: Me, Keiran, Dougie, Steve, Rob & Martyn), the Sol bus was still there.
So that's you & me who've sold a car recently then Ming.
As for the pics, you're welcome, couldn't get beter shot because of how close to the fence you were at you're house.
Wasny that long ago, that you were rebuilding it, from what I rember that steering rack was a **** to bolt down....
Anyways you've got the Cappo to keep you going now.

think the thanks were sarcastic tbh andi. no one wants pics of there pride and joy crashed. or it brought up in his new car thread lol. back the the cappo.

beast to drive. gotta get a lsd and get that boost up :p

I used to have a brown Hillman Avenger...named The Cappuccino...not for the body colour, but the emulsified oil within the oil filler cap.

huge fan of these, love the wee k class japanese mini sports cars, almost bought a honda beat twice now, outbid on a cappucino quite recently and really covet the daihatsu copen...but im a 6ft twenty stone weightlifter, so probably just as well i didnt get any of them haha

Back