The french barge

Currently reading:
The french barge

Well im growing up so ive bought a Diesel .. 5 door .... with wheel trims .... but its got boost :helmet:

im doing over 100 miles a day now for a job , so i thought with the cinqy being low , and i have to go over lots of speedbumps on a daily baises , This pug came up cheap enough and bussniess insurace is cheeper than it is in the cinq , so larl blue comeing off the road on the motnth so im going to get my fun out of her :p

pics of the french thing .. No ban please?

well its good to drive . and yes in know its french .. Find me a cheeper char to buy and sinsure and ill buy it ;)

Needs a little bit of work but i cant complain at 400 Even if it only last me to the cinqs back on the road ill be happy ...

looks good J, i'd say 306's are acceptable, nearly bought one myself once upon a time. where ya working now?

unlucky :( .... i always worry that will happen with me too when i buy cars, because the price i get quoted is never what i end up paying, i've just been really lucky so far that i've paid less than originally quoted every time up to now

Back