Scotland Meet !!!!!! Sunday 6th August 3pm at Braehead !!!!!! Halfords Car Park !!!!

Currently reading:
Scotland Meet !!!!!! Sunday 6th August 3pm at Braehead !!!!!! Halfords Car Park !!!!

Re: Scotland Meet !!!!!! Sunday 6th August 3pm at Braehead !!!!!! Halfords Car Park !!!!

www.multimap.com

and use the route planner at www.rac.co.uk

HTH!

in19.jpg

Current Mileage: 126,000 miles

Re: Scotland Meet !!!!!! Sunday 6th August 3pm at Braehead !!!!!! Halfords Car Park !!!!

hey loosecannon ill tag along with you im able to get through on sunday :)

ive been a fool,i thought that the meet was on saturday for sum reason,i posted before that i have deliverys on sundays starting from 4.30 so i wont be able 2 make it!! :(

Fergie

Surely you can make it till 3.30 fergie? half an hours better than nothing.

Ghengis Khan, http://www.babarmalik.com

Banner.jpg

aye mate. u need to come. even leaving at 4 will get you back up the clyde in time...

Buzz
The champion of the Bravo 1.4, and owner of a Bravo 1.8

Member Page

I agree - come along even if it's for a short while, Fergie!

By the way, email sent, darren :)

ok then,ill come along for as long as i can,il fone u 2moro then buzz,u stil bringin along that stuff ghenghis? im low on funds at the moment but will bring sum cash and hopefully i can take sumfin off u,be it the induction kit,or the middle exhaust section??

Fergie

if anyones got a decat 1.6 16v brava that they have for sale ill have one :D this meet is turning out to bve a car boot sale at the moment :D

HI guys not gona make it as my insurance aint through yet on my HGT, and mums got the volvo, grr!

Hey Buzz & Fergie,

I'm gonna be up at Balmaha just after lunchtime dropping off some camping gear, can I join your mini convoy to Braehead? Post back on here before 1 with a time and place if you want me in.

Cheers guys

ok see you all soon :)

Same for me - leaving house now :p

Leaving Now?

Where you comin from to need to leave now to get to Braehead?

hey Mattman,

You comin to the Braehead meet? Looks like there's gonna be some good numbers.

Yup Yup, will be there, am only half hour along the road :)

I'm leaving now, see y'all there.

Lol! I just woke up!

Plenty of time for a long breakfast/lunch. Addition of some water to the brava so it doesn't overheat and a leisurely drive down at 2.45pm!

Ghengis Khan, http://www.babarmalik.com

Banner.jpg

good turnout. now we just need to organise the Scotland Boo-karting event.

I second that!
puts name down :p