Scotland Meet !!!!!! Sunday 6th August 3pm at Braehead !!!!!! Halfords Car Park !!!!

Currently reading:
Scotland Meet !!!!!! Sunday 6th August 3pm at Braehead !!!!!! Halfords Car Park !!!!

Re: Scotland Meet !!!!!! Sunday 6th August 3pm at Braehead !!!!!! Halfords Car Park !!!!

GHENGISKHAN

email sent to you buddy about the wheels

Re: Scotland Meet !!!!!! Sunday 6th August 3pm at Braehead !!!!!! Halfords Car Park !!!!

F&M??
never confused :p

Fast & Modified Car show held last weekend at ingleston near edinburgh. I'll be posting up the photos i took soon.

Ghengis Khan, http://www.babarmalik.com

Banner.jpg

Theres your answer LooseCannon. Babar beat me to it. got your email btw.
Babar, hurry up with the pics, dying to see what i missed. I also missed th uk D1 when it was at knockhill a few weeks ago. anyone see that?

Finally uploaded all 430 odd pics! Had to leave the pc to it overnight. Best to use the slideshow option to view though and sit back for half an hour, after which you'll feel you're car is slightly lackig in one department or another, mines in several departments :(

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/3193522

I've still got all the high resolution pictures on my pc so if anyone wants any just email me with the filename(s)

maybe we shud get a wee list goin for this meet at braehead?? cuz it seems that more people can't make it than can,add your name 2 the list

1.Fergie

2. Ghengis Khan
3. Buzz
4. Loose Cannon

cant remember who else.

Banner.jpg

1. Buzz
2. Chris - possibly, depending on shift
3. Fergie
4. Ghengis Khan
5. Loose Cannon
6. Matt (puntomatt)

If anyone is not able to come due to lack of transport, I'm sure others will be happy to give a lift if possible :)

Ghengis,do u still have that stuff up for grabs? and how much are you looking for?

Fergie

Still have it all yes. Paid £150 for the exhaust and £25 for the induction kit. Make me an offer on email and we'll agree a price from there.

Got pics of both as well i took the now and i'll send you them once you email me.

bump

Should be there depending on getting car on the road etc! New tyres etc! boo

bump-O-matic

probably would go to this although dont know whats happening with the car yet :) and im from dundee also loosecannon :)

Be good to have you along mate - maybe meet up before hand or something if you did :)

well as i said mate if ya get along some time ill help ya get the wheels back on again and ill see what can be done for the trip as the car gets out of the garage 2moro night :) and wouldnt mind a cruise with it hehe what better way to show the paint work off

Bugger **** and Damn!

no, its not that! and i'm still coming, but the bodyshop who's respraying my bumper and re-fixing the skirt back on cant take me tomorrow/tuesday after all. in fact, its pushed back a WEEK. and i dont think i can give him the car then either, as i need the car for work. So that makes it 2 or even 3 weeks before its all tidied up!

So apologies if my car looks a little tatty on Sunday. man, i HATE people seeing the car when its not at its best. Thats partly why i wasn't at Donny this year :(
also annoyed because i was gonna take pics at the meet, then get it put in auto-trader(finally made a firm decision to sell after a year thinking about it, lol). looks like thats postponed too now.

Thats okay, thought you were about to pull out there!

Banner.jpg

Hey Buzz,
I think my bravo will probably out-tattify yours, hoping for sunny weekend so I can put an inch thick layer of T-cut over it, my rear bumper's seen more cracks than Ron Jeremy :)

I need a bodykit on it badly.
Matt