Off Topic Scamming the scammers

Currently reading:
Off Topic Scamming the scammers

Right well I think that this has run its course. Always leave them wanting more. I'm going to go and write a little farewell note to Laura, Kelly and Gabriel.

Back soon.

You can't set up a DD just with a/c # and sort code,

As someone who does this for customers on a daily basis, I can confirm that it is only the Sort code and Account number that is required to setup a DD.

However unfortunately all UK DD are protected by the DD guarantee, so said scum would be entitled to an immediate refund from the bank should some steal their hard earned 'stolen' cash (n)

OK game over. I don't think I'm going to get a reply to this:

Gabriel

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS EMAIL AS IT ENDS WITH IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOU.

I just wanted you to know that I have decided not to proceed with this transaction because you have not been able to confirm that the Stop n Start works.

Well, that and the fact that I have known from the very first email sent to the "seller" that this was a scam. Or rather a failed attempt at a scam. Because it is me that has spent the last few days scamming you.

It has been great fun. Your level of competence as a scammer is really very low indeed, and has given me and my mates a great deal of amusement. I am not going to tell you all the mistakes you made, because as you are a thieving piece of $h1t I don't want to help you and I definitely don't want to help make you a better scammer. Suffice it to say that your English is $h1t and your attention to detail is worse than that of my 9 year old son Ahmett. (Ahmett isn't really my son by the way. He is one of my mates who has been reading all these emails).

Anyway, the game is now over. I have got bored of you. There is some good that has come of all this though. First, I have shared all of the emails that we have traded (including the ones from "Kelly Wilson") on a car website. We have been pissing ourselves laughing at just what a cock you are. (Like I said, I am not going to tell you all the really funny mistakes you make because other people will spot them too.)

Second, I have reported your actions, and your bank account details, and all your emails, to the Police and to Barclays Bank. I have also had your advert taken down. So you will have to do a bit more work before you can try to trap someone else. I certainly wouldn't use that Barclays account if I were you!

So that's it. You have kept me and a load of other people highly amused this week. The website page I put it all on has been viewed nearly 4,000 times in 5 days.

I would say I wish you well, but I don't. I wish you a slow, lingering, lonely and painful death.

Now you can £uck off.

Robin

(I used real swear words in my email - apologies to the mods for sort of spelling them out here and breaking the rules a little but I thought people might want to see the exact words I chose.)

So that is that. It really was a lot of fun, and thank you to everyone who has said nice things about my attempts to be entertaining.

I have very much enjoyed seeing my "thanks" and "likes" ratings going up. If you have enjoyed the ride, please feel free to thank or like this last post one last time.

Happy days, and have a safe weekend everyone.

PS Just remember - if it's too good to be true....

He only needs to copy and paste the first few words of any email into Google and it will come straight back to this thread .... :idea:
Try "Gabriel PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS EMAIL AS IT ENDS WITH IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOU" as a test :D

He only needs to copy and paste the first few words of any email into Google and it will come straight back to this thread .... :idea:
Try "Gabriel PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS EMAIL AS IT ENDS WITH IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOU" as a test :D

Yeah I did think that but he won't bother I don't think, and I am pretty confident he won't want to trawl this thread!

But he has replied. I should have expected this from previous experience with these sort of people: they go into denial/aggressive mode to put you off doing anything:

Robin or what is your name we will contact our Lawyer today !!!! We have your ip address and all your details !!!!!

Goody!

Great - I am a solicitor qualified in England and Wales. I look forward to hearing from your lawyer. I will explain to him all about the Theft Act 1968, the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, the Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and the Serious Organised Crime Agency.

But has Gabriel got the intelligence to realise this :p

Time to use another email address & claim you live local so you have no need to have the car delivered. I don't want this thread to end :( haha

I would do it but I'm no good with words lol.

It's not over! I clearly have got nicely under this guy's skin - note the use of bold text and a lot of exclamation marks....

You can't share our web site !!! You will pay for all this problems !!!!!!!!! You didn't send us any money !!!!! !
We have all your logos from our web site !!!! Just stop with this GAMES !!
Nice. So...

God you are dumb. The whole point about websites is that anyone can access them. What on earth are you complaining about me "sharing your website"?

Maybe your lawyer will explain to you about the law of criminal conspiracy. Then you will know that it is irrelevant that I didn't send you any money - if you ever crawled out of your swamp you would be arrested.

If you want to discuss this on the phone, just give me your number and I'll be happy to call you.

There's more:

Consequences for Violations of the Copyright Laws

A copyright is a legal protection afforded to intellectual property that is considered an original creative work. Examples of works that have copyrights are music, movies, literature, poetry, and works of fine art. A copyright grants the copyright holder (usually the work's original creator, unless rights have been transferred) the exclusive right to reproduce or alter the work; violating a copyright can have severe legal consequences.

Civil Lawsuits

The most important consequence of violating copyright laws is the threat of a civil lawsuit. When you violate a copyright, the holder of the copyright can attempt to sue you in order to recoup any damage done or profits you made by violating the copyright. If a copyright violator copies and redistributes a work for monetary gain, the penalty against the violator is likely to be severe. The violator may have to pay the full amount of any damages, up to £97,500 for each work that was violated, and he or she may also be required to recoup the copyright holder for the cost of legal fees. Even if the copyright violation was not made in an effort to make profit--for instance, downloading music illegally for personal use--the infringer can still be sued and be ordered to pay thousands of dollars for each copyrighted work.

Educational Consequences

Many college students are regular violators of copyright laws, since students are able to use school Internet connections to download music, videos, programs, and other data that may be copyrighted. While individual copyright violators can be difficult to track and punish, when a large number of violations comes from a specific college or university, copyright holders may contact the institution to crack down on copyright infringements. Many institutions of higher learning have strict copyright policies in which students are required to pay fines, write essays, or take disciplinary classes if they are found to have violated copyright laws. Repeated offences often lead to more severe penalties, such as large fines, Internet restriction, and possible expulsion.

The act of file sharing itself is not illegal and peer-to-peer networks are also used for legitimate purposes; the legal issues in file sharing involve violating the laws of copyrighted material. Most discussions about the legality of "file sharing" are implied to be about solely copyright material. Many countries have some sort of fair use exception that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders; such as commentary, news reporting, research and scholarship. Copyrights are territorial- they do not extend beyond the territory of a specific state unless that state is a party to an international agreement. However, most countries today are parties to at least one such agreement.

Does he really think that is going to bother me? Let me put him straight.

So sue me. Come to court. The Police will be waiting. You also have a few issues with copyright yourself (like stealing Barclays' logo and stealing the images of a car being sold by a Fiat dealer in Aylesbury - yes, we found the genuine advert that you stole).

Oh, and there is also a legal maxim that you will want to know about (try googling it): Ex turpi causa non oritur actio.

It basically means that if you come to the court as a thief then the court won't protect you. So you are ****ed either way.

Now do as I told you and **** off.

(I used the f word here.)

Thick and fast now - 2 emails in 5 minutes and then my one reply:

You are insulting us ? No problem we will copy all the email MR Robin Hood

Mr Robin you have 5 hours to stop sharing our web site !

Or what? This is really making me laugh.

What we really need is a way to get a link to this thread as the top result in any google search for "EU-Mobile". Can anyone sort that?

Anyone thought of phoning the post office whose address is allegedly being used by eu-mobile shipping company. I would have thought Royal Mail Security might be interested?

Back