General Scally Rally - Titanic Run 2008

Currently reading:
General Scally Rally - Titanic Run 2008

God, this has really crept up on me! Like I've not even changed the oil or anything in lieu of the challenge coming up in a fortnight! :eek:

http://www.littlefiatbigadventure.com/pandascallyrally2008.htm

Anyway, as a fundraiser for the Local Children's Hospice we're giving away a Nokia Bluetooth Camera phone as first prize and a few runners up prizes too (Shopping vouchers, Phone accessories etc)

Tickets cost £1.00 and if you paypal me the quid add your mobile number on and I'll write it on a ticket.

Draw will be the week after the Rally!

Would be great if I had your support on this!

Many thanks

Jim

I'll buy some tickets if I see you... September meeting? Coffee?

£3 donation (and fee's covered :)) from here sent.

Can you confirm it's arrived please Jim. Think I sent it correctly. (y)

Jon.

Yup, it got there, thanks guys!

(Your a lot more genouous than them tight buggers in the 500 section)

RPM Motorsport TV called tonight. They want to do a bit on 'Sylvia' the panda next week! :woot:

It's going out on sky from Monday 13th. October!

Jim

Jim

OMG, nothing to serious I hope.

Tonsillitis then I got a really bad infection out of it and I've been off work now for a week and a half... I'm going to the doc's this afternoon again as I'm still not really able to eat anything with the pain. On the plus point I've lost 11 pounds cause of it so I'm looking fit for the TV cameras if I do make it to the Rally :rolleyes:

Anyway, couldn't be arsed getting Sylvia ready for the Rally so I called in my favorite local FIAT dealers for some good will :eek:

020920081497.jpg

So she's parked at the doors awaiting some TLC (y)

(and I'm drinking their posh coffee and surfing the internet while I'm waiting here....)

Jim

Poor you... :hug:

Put your feet up and look after yourself.

Last edited:
Back