saxperiance site is full of tossors. this is still the forum for me!!!

Currently reading:
saxperiance site is full of tossors. this is still the forum for me!!!

mcjacko1987

Proof it cn be done cheep
asked several times on there and all iv had is ignorant :tosser:s giving me stupid answers. all seem up there own arse. only seem to get decent chat of the odd few.
nothing like the help on this site so may as-well ask on here if anyone knows about saxos. i posted this up lastnight on saxp:

iv been looking all night and cant seem to find anything for my car for some reason.
all i wish to know is the size of my exhaust pipe.
i have a mk2 2000 1.4 8v furio, the exhaust has a mid silencer and i wish to know the diameter of the centre pipe so i can put a back box on. could someone please please tell me as all night iv looked and seeing different sizes for vtrs and vts but nothing for my 1.4. iv seen from 40mm to 45mm to 50mm.
please help as i getting wound up with it now lol.
cheers guys.

only answer i got was 'go measure it'.

every time i ask a question on there no f****r seem to want to help.
does anyone on here know the answer im looking for by any chance? cheers guys

sorry dont know the answer but have you only just realsied saxperience is crap :p

only been on there a few weeks and any thread iv posted had stupid answers off most of them. will have a thread going for a few days without answers then get pathetic ones like that.
must say this is the friendliest forum iv ever been on. will never leave this lol.

Maybe they dont know the answer, why didnt you go measure it out of interest?

Then you couldve replied with the answer which wouldve helped someone else who maybe in the same predicament

i didnt know how i could measure it without taking the old box off. but finally had a decent reply explaining me how to measure. there are a few good people out there on the forum then lol.

Back