Panda (Classic) Save the Panda!

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Save the Panda!

looks like 1000 super!!
Must be full door cover inside and 5 gears!!
but albo brown colour on sills and wings :(....1o years....long time
but great project...I wish I had my own garden/drive in :)

"WE WOULD JUST LIKE IT OFF THE DRIVEWAY SO WE CAN START BUILDING WORK - OPEN TO ANY OFFERS"

I was ready to collect this on return from Cambridge w/end before last - would happily have given £50 quid for it and brought it back on A frame. I got a reply saying that If I provided my email address she'd be happy to send pics of the interior...:confused: It would have been feasible for me to reroute back from Cambridge... but it's no longer feasible and I got a head elsewhere...

No Craig, didn't even bid on it... missed my chance of fetching it on way back from Cambridge and didn't think it would be worth adding the cost of the diesel on a seperate trip to the £50 I would have paid. They did say that tyres were cracked, brakes were seized on etc. as it had been stood for ten yrs. They'd have got more than that from the local yard! Still better it go to somebody for spares though...
Best way to buy spares if you got the space... there's a yard selling one piecemeal on eBay - sad I know, but I totalled all the ads for the seperate bids - came to nearly a grand! Good business or what... the engine was on at £130 alone. What's the current scrap value collected?

Back