Styling Sammiboo dear....

Currently reading:
Styling Sammiboo dear....

How much should I be paying for LE style skirts?!

I am going to buy them this month, and get them sprayed the following month. I can't afford it in one lump sum, North wales wages etc :p
But how much did you buy yours from? did you buy them from joy tuning?
I have bid for some on ebay from joy, I have bid £53 for a multiple auction, but don't reckon I'm gonna get it.
So what did ya pay hun?

That's why I bid dave :) big firms like that usually don't pass the chance to flog more, for the sake of a few pounds less. Here's hoping....
I posted in the wanted section in the other forum, for a set of LE skirts, and I have had a reply of someone saying make them an offer, and then some "Jaay" guy has gone and Pm'd him asking to sell them to him.
Do you reckon that's cheeky or am I being silly? I was well peeved :mad:

99% of the guys on the other forum are decent, To be fair the guy that did this was a newbie. It is a dog eat dog world etc, but the internet does give folk that are probably well mannered in other aspects, room to be really cheeky and forget manners!

BUUURRP.

see what I mean :p

Difference is we all know you're not well mannered elsewhere ;)

I would expect the seller not to sell to that person and for that person to be looked down on!

pinin__prestatyn said:
Just £60? sweet :) I have bid £55 on there so far and I'm still in the running...

Any Idea of a ROUGH price for the skirts to be sprayed + fitted?

well to get two bumper resprayed and the skirts fitted and sprayed was £300 so i reckon your looking at £200 for somewhere decent :)

you just want your sig to look more like mine dont cha :p

pinin__prestatyn said:
Just £60? sweet :) I have bid £55 on there so far and I'm still in the running...

Any Idea of a ROUGH price for the skirts to be sprayed + fitted?

Send them to me & I'll spray them for you, you'll have to fit them yourself though. (y)

Thanks for the offer Bennyboy :) But I would rather take her to a local sprayers/fitters. That way I can Knife them to death if they get it wrong ;)

What? no I'm deadly serious. The guy that cocked up my Astra's skirts lives under my porch.

:p

Hmmm, if I get skirts fitted, will I still be able to get on ferries and the like, for my trip to Nurburgring this July? Don't want to scrape them all the time :( Best thing to do is borrow someone else's car to do that :D
H

Back