General Rubber mats

Currently reading:
General Rubber mats

russ44

Hi

I need some interior mats as my 2014 panda didn't come with any.

I need rubber ones as the 4x4 will get muddy boot treatment

Which ones do you recommend?

Thanks

Hi

I need some interior mats as my 2014 panda didn't come with any.

I need rubber ones as the 4x4 will get muddy boot treatment

Which ones do you recommend?

Thanks

Hello Russ

I have a fabulous set of tailored-to-fit rubber mats that have a bit of a lip around them to retain melted snow (water!) and mud/dust etc.
I cannot for the life of me recall where I got them but they weren't too cheap. I had to hunt high and low for them. Oddly they fit perfectly but the floor fixings are in a slightly different place, nevertheless they stay put and don't move or curl up. They're brilliant.

The other notable thing about them is that they are made to (deliberately I assume) smell slightly of vanilla. This is not an overpowering smell but is more noticeable when the interior of the car is hot having been sitting in the sun.

Actually... I think I got them HERE !

I'm considering replacing my 2014 Panda in the coming months, with an Abarth.
I have proper Panda carpet mats for summer, and the rubber jobs for winter, I could potentially sell you mine - they're a year old. They're heavy though so postage would be pricey but you'd be welcome to collect from GL541AP in the Cotswolds if I'm near you. PM Me if interested

I also have a tailored rubber boot mat, just a year old, but as I'm part exchanging the car things like this won't go with the car

Last edited:
Back