General Rsl

Currently reading:
General Rsl

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
custard boy said:
there 8j wide,the least of your problem is the lowering.think they will be too wide
ghost will know as he struggled with wide wheels

it says they can be 7j aswell... so are these a DEFO no-no or would the fit with arch work and spacers?

could you let me know exactly what i would need to do please?

thanks guys

As said before, would be hard pushed to get them to fit but its not impossible,
borki_2004_fot_jamiro_001.jpg

borki_2004_fot_jamiro_007.jpg

Go for it mate, thats my opinion, they look ace

That cinq looks sweet but also looks to have some serious arch mods...:(

SWEET! cheers guys. could someone please let me know what i would need to do if they didnt fit, and where i could get spacers n stuff?

n who are the wheel guys then? some names would help n maby i cd email them?

cheers again (y)

I'm certain jay had some 7" wide wheels on when Clubcento did York, I also think he got stopped, or spoken to by the police as the stuck out the arch loads. I'm sure he'll be able to clarify.

lambert82 said:
I'm certain jay had some 7" wide wheels on when Clubcento did York, I also think he got stopped, or spoken to by the police as the stuck out the arch loads. I'm sure he'll be able to clarify.

ok, cool, what is his forum name so i can search and ask him personally?

thanks

Hellcat said:
Walkers Garage in Norhallerton do a wide range of spacers and bolts/nuts/studs.

Wouldnt use them, had a bad experience with them myself and havent heard much praise for them lately, www.motorsportworld.co.uk also have a large selection of spacers, you need to look for the manufacturer called Delta Mics under the suspension section.