General Rsl Cult?

Currently reading:
General Rsl Cult?

spoorsy

Right Ive finally agreed to get that brilliant euro look, the wheels i want are the rsl cult or if not some thing very similar now ive found several web sites with the wheels on however i am not sure weither i want the 7*13's or the 7*14's can anyone tell me will these wheels fit (cinquecento sporting 45mm lowered) and if not what sort of work would i have to do to make them fit heres the site i'll probs end up getting them from dubmeister.co.uk and before any of you lot say its impossible to fit just chekc out centomania and theres a fair few with rsl cult rims on but yea would appreicate if any one new wiether they will fit thanks a gain. (y)

Spoors x

The Only Thing I know about the rsl rims are that the et is 26 and the pcd is 100 not to sure about tyres yet probably buy the wheels then sort the tyres out i have adjustable fk auotmotive suspension i have it 45mm allround cause ive been driving around back roads lateyl esspecially the roads to smeatharpe deary me lol cheers

Whiley's the bloke to talk to - he fitted 7x13 ATS Classics with 175/50 tyres to Tango. They're similar offset to the RSLs IIRC, but they had to be machined. All of this could be found by having a quick search ;)

26 et is going to be a problem. Puts the wheels further out than they ought to be. Obviously this will have an effect on the arch clearance, but it'll also bugger up the handling, big style, and introduce all kinds of wierd loads into the steering and axles.

The PCD can only be overcome in that case by wobble bolts, the counter bore is likely to be wrong (will need an adaptor or the wheel machining): the total effects of all that lot are likely to be very dangerous.

My advice, run away screaming "I don't want to die!". :eek:

Did you get anywhere with fitting these to your Cinq? I really like them and would love a set on my car...

rsl.jpg

Soo cool! :worship: