royal mail help

Currently reading:
royal mail help

right, postie just been and i watched him, he walks into my property down the drivers side, with has bag next to the car, and then leaves up the passanger side with the bag scraping the fence. just checked the rear quarter/wing and some more dirt is rubbed off. what a cock, why move you bag to one side for going past the car when leaving? its obvious its the postie now
How wide is the gap between the car and the fence?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
or pick up your mail if you cant have a gap big enough for the postie to get past your car without the bag rubbing against it?

it wouldnt rub if he turned the bag to his other side

the wall is two bricks depth and three foot high

there is more than enough room to get the wheelie bins past and me mrs bike. The wing, quarter and sill are full of scratches but no metal work damage, and i definately dont drive past anything to scratch it down the drivers side

camcorder? frig that. i'd be waiting outside hidden in the bushes with a big stick.

there are plenty of posties in the world, but you only have one car, so bury the postie and get a new one that respects your car.

we do everytime now.(y)
i scammed £75 last week doing it. :D

Back