General Roof bars

Currently reading:
General Roof bars

Have you tried google ? Quick search found these, which appear to be what you are looking for. I'm not vouching for any of them, but they do see to indicate that they fit.

or

or these appear to as well

Last edited:
Of course ive Googled but looking for opinion of someone who has fitted any :)

Dealer ones look a rip off but if they guarantee to fit might be best option...

Of course ive Googled but looking for opinion of someone who has fitted any :)

Dealer ones look a rip off but if they guarantee to fit might be best option...
I've maybe misconstrued what you meant when you said "Struggling to find anything compatible!" Maybe someone will still be along, with experience.

The roofbox company lists the ones that are "compatible", and there is a range of bars on the site, as below, with the cheapest being the one I listed earlier.
They have a phone number, so you could call them to see how confident they are about the fit.

Be sure to report back, with what you purchase and how you get on, it may help someone in the future.

Last edited:
Gonna pop into dealer tomorrow and ask them. Halfords don't even do one which I find bizarre. I bought a cheap set of euro car parts too that were awful and cheap so sent straight back!

I have a set of genuine mopar roof bars for my Tipo hatchback. I have only used them a couple of times. In all honesty they are very fiddly to fit but feel quite solid once they are on. My only real issue is that they are screwed into holes located in the roof inside the door frame, which means the brackets then break the rubber seal on the top of the doors. This causes lots of wind noise as a result.

I have fitted after market. Also fiddly to fit. The door frame hole is mated to a pin which is needs seating and then has rubber pads on the rack that curve around the roof skin. Once on they were very secure, carried cycles no problem. One issue is that the curve of the roof skin above the door is very very thin metal (like most panels on the tipo) and it I think it will crease very easily if the rack is over tightened So you have to follow the instructions to the letter.

Great. I’m still trying to get Fiat to tell me the exact ones I need for my TIPO Cross which I bought last year. They won’t confirm or deny that the raised estate bars are the same.

Following on from the above, I’ve finally managed to get a set of roofbars for my 2021 TIPO cross. It’s taken a year and eventually one very sensible guy in the parts department at stoneacre dealers in wrexham. to cut a long story short, the cross bars are in fact the same code and part number and delivered as the estate . £235.

Attachments

• F44A77CF-A916-439D-8D5A-E61B2E09055A.jpeg
    F44A77CF-A916-439D-8D5A-E61B2E09055A.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 55
  • E37276BE-52D0-4766-9E4C-7ABBE6D8EDD0.jpeg
    E37276BE-52D0-4766-9E4C-7ABBE6D8EDD0.jpeg
    629.8 KB · Views: 59
Back