General Roof Bars 4 Sale

Currently reading:
General Roof Bars 4 Sale

steelvper

hey Guys,

As some of you know my Qubo was bought back by fiat due to faults.

My new Qubo will not have the long roof bars due to height requirements so I have a set of genuine fiat roof bars for sale for £40 + p&p open to offers on price if anyone is interested

cheers
Paul

hey Guys,

As some of you know my Qubo was bought back by fiat due to faults.

My new Qubo will not have the long roof bars due to height requirements so I have a set of genuine fiat roof bars for sale for £40 + p&p open to offers on price if anyone is interested

cheers
Paul

There in great condition with 2 keys have a few small marks on them from moving a table an xmas but nothing serious

Attachments

• DSCF2605.JPG
    DSCF2605.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 37
Don't suppose you can get the long roof bars back from fiat cos I'd definitely have them off you!!

not sure what "long bars" are so i have 2 questions:

1) i have 2013 with roof bars that span the whole roof...are they "long bars"?
2) fiat doesnt manufacture them, who does? for fiat? thule? or who?
3) do they have road noise at highway speeds?

im interested.

not sure what "long bars" are so i have 2 questions:

1) i have 2013 with roof bars that span the whole roof...are they "long bars"?
2) fiat doesnt manufacture them, who does? for fiat? thule? or who?
3) do they have road noise at highway speeds?

im interested.

By long bars I ment the longitudinal bars im not sure who makes them as they where in a plain box with the fiat logo on them when I collected them from the dealership I believe I still have the instructions so I will check it for a manufacturer and as for noise I can't say I heard any but I only used them on 30mph roads to collect a table at Christmas

Not sure what "long bars" are so I have 2 questions:

1) I have 2013 with roof bars that span the whole roof...are they "long bars"?
2) Fiat doesn't manufacture them, who does? for Fiat? Thule? or who?
3) Do they have road noise at highway speeds?

I'm interested.

Plenty on ebay - most seemed to come from Turkey when I was looking for some...

These at £74.95 from Crewe (near Istanbul)

Also the Delta and Witter systems which are the conventional (universal but made to fit your particular van) bars that are only the standard cross bars, not side rails. There are also separate cross bars for sale (once you have the long bars) - Fiat's own at £102.50 but I got my roof rails and cross bars all as one package, took about an hour to fit with fill-in black plastic mounts and spacers etc. and the cross bars are easily fixed/removed to assist with getting your 55mpg when not in use :)

HTH

R-V-M

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hi, fitted these this evening. They use only 3 of the 5 available screw points each side. Used liberal amounts of silicon grease round the holes. They were very clean and no hint of rust - the plastic screws came out OK. However did not have to tighten one hardly at all to break it when putting it back into an unused hole. The plastic fill pieces at the front have tiny double sided pads to stop them springing up just above the windscreen, will have to see how that goes. On the whole happy enough.

Attachments

• 1397936142274.jpg
    1397936142274.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 26
I like the rear of the bars- looks right for a Qubo,like the round profile ones with trailing rear rail ends, originally fitted to all Qubos (but in silver & black). The only thing is that the front of the bars does not come down to join at the windscreen line,like originals, but the compromise looks pretty dam' good!

My Qubo came without rails- FIAT cheapskating again and REMOVING spec!- so I got a quote for bars to be fitted by the FIAT main dealer before I collected the car. I expected to find Qubo silver bars- but no, it had been fitted with Bipper/Nemo full length black bars with square cross section and no trailing rear ends- yep, at a FIAT dealer! The price from them was pretty OK though.

Fortunately, I'm happy with what I got- they suit my white car,everything else on it is black- and I know that my cross bars will fit, as I had them on my previous Bipper with the same rails

Attachments

• DSCN1638.JPG
    DSCN1638.JPG
    354.7 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCN1639.JPG
    DSCN1639.JPG
    335.6 KB · Views: 23
How much were they from fiat, because I got quoted £440 from my local Peugeot/Citroen dealer!!

GULP!!!!!!:eek::eek:

I think they thought they saw you coming!! £400+ is highway robbery!!

The ebay bars are normally between about £70 and £120 with delivery.

Sturgess FIAT in Leicester (from whom I bought the car) supplied and fitted my genuine bars for £164.98 inc VAT. You could contact Neil via their link on FF and get a price from him. I just ordered my extra bits for the spare wheel carrier, and a rear wiper from him,at reasonable prices.

Last edited:
Back