Tuning Rolling Road developed re-map for Twinair!

Currently reading:
Tuning Rolling Road developed re-map for Twinair!

Of course you can (to a point). How do you think they develop the map originally? Then they squirt it into millions of cars with no rolling road in sight. Forgive me if this a simplistic view but surely you see some logic in this reasoning?

even standard fiats with the same spec don't give the same results on a rr, a file written on another car and installed by door step mapper isnt worth 300 quid

How can you agree, you've never driven one with them!

True, but I have read plenty reviews and as you went for B14 and maxi agrees its good enough for me : )
..and let's face it the standard fare us pretty rubbish : /
Edit: and jnoiles has a a low 9 mins lap on Nurburgring with B14's!

Last edited:
even standard fiats with the same spec don't give the same results on a rr, a file written on another car and installed by door step mapper isnt worth 300 quid

Part of the package is to have a before and after RR run to prove the claimed result. You don't pay until you see and drive the claimed result. Can't say fairer than that can you?

Last edited:
Part of the package is to have a before and after RR run to prove the claimed result. You don't pay until you see and drive the claimed result. Can't say fairer than that ca you?

Depends what's being looked at on the Rolling Road. I.e. whether there's any det going on, what the air/fuel ratio is throughout the range amongst other things.

Depends what's being looked at on the Rolling Road. I.e. whether there's any det going on, what the air/fuel ratio is throughout the range amongst other things.

Yep, they should be looking for that too.
Just saying they seem a lot more reliable if they are doing RR development and checks not just squirting a map in.

Back