Road Trip

Currently reading:
Road Trip

just think, thousands of people drive for hours to see the historic quay at hartlepool, and there you are in hartlepool and you want to drive hundreds of miles so you can see a similarly pointless attraction in a town that looks very similar, the only real difference been the accent of the locals and the money you've wasted on petrol. get yourself down the historic quay and save the hassle, and the environment too.

i take it you have never been then :|
its **** haha (n)

i've been a few times, its the same as the attractions hundreds of miles away, crap.

i drove for 7 hours to get to cornwall one summer, the only good thing was topless teenies on the beach, everything else was the same as home.

EDIT: actually, while i was down there i went to the eden project, and that really is an amazing attraction, i could spend days in there.

Last edited:
i've been a few times, its the same as the attractions hundreds of miles away, crap.

i drove for 7 hours to get to cornwall one summer, the only good thing was topless teenies on the beach, everything else was the same as home.

EDIT: actually, while i was down there i went to the eden project, and that really is an amazing attraction, i could spend days in there.
in fairness its every one to there own :)

Back