road terrorism!!!!!!

Currently reading:
road terrorism!!!!!!

GDRIVER

goodmorming people.just got back grom the dealer and guess what has been pulled out of my front suspension! a entire piece of a rim. not mine. apparently some brainless fcuck didn't want to park my car in a spot he thought was his and stuffed a metallic piece of 10 cm long and 2 cm thick into the front brace and antiroll bar. i will post pictures soon as i get back from work ,so everyone here sees what i mean. people here in greece have totally lost their minds. may god put some brain into their heads!

Last edited:
Never understood why people would do something like that... Some people are complete idiots!

Never understood why people would do something like that... Some people are complete idiots!
my friend ,there was a fella in here who found his car totally scratched. and i mean every single piece of matel that was painted was scratched. jealousy makes people ''walk'' in a very strange path. i wish god blesses me one day to catch a p...ck into action. oooohh you don't imagine what i would do to him or her.

my dad once parked outside a shop in a rough area to get a can

came out 30 seconds later and every panal had been gone at with a stanly knife, then at least one slash in each section of the soft top, cost the insurers £6000 to sort out :eek: it was a 350z

envy makes people do some crazy things

my dad once parked outside a shop in a rough area to get a can

came out 30 seconds later and every panal had been gone at with a stanly knife, then at least one slash in each section of the soft top, cost the insurers £6000 to sort out :eek: it was a 350z

envy makes people do some crazy things
what a baffoon!!! that is the most lenient characterization i give. the 350z. wonderful car. something must be done!

shocking really, my a guy that lives near me had a focus rs... really in good condition... came out of his house one day and some numpty had poured paint stripper all over it, if it was my car id have gone MENTAL... and then cried! lol

shocking really, my a guy that lives near me had a focus rs... really in good condition... came out of his house one day and some numpty had poured paint stripper all over it, if it was my car id have gone MENTAL... and then cried! lol
incensed i would be. it is very frastrating seeing the kind of decay hyman literacy has come.

that is a very deep chapter my friend. it needs a hell of a conversation.

There are some terrible vandals out there. That space he thought was "his" does not have his name on it and therefore does not make it his. I'm sure Greece is a free country. :p :D

Someone in my family, every time they've got a brand new car, their next door neighbours vandalise it like 24 hours later, they normally throw wheelie bins at it from around the street... diabolicle.

If I remember rightly didnt someone on here have all their panels scratched on their gp recently?

:confused:

Sorry to hear about your car OP :(

do you know if the smoking ban is going forward in greece? sorry for the unrelated post, was just curious, going on holiday in corfu in the summer

:rolleyes:

:p

Attachments

• ThreadDirection.jpg
    ThreadDirection.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 5
goodmorming people.just got back grom the dealer and guess what has been pulled out of my front suspension! a entire piece of a rim. not mine. apparently some brainless fcuck didn't want to park my car in a spot he thought was his and stuffed a metallic piece of 10 cm long and 2 cm thick into the front brace and antiroll bar. i will post pictures soon as i get back from work ,so everyone here sees what i mean. people here in greece have totally lost their minds. may god put some brain into their heads!
There's a guy who drives a red GP in Athens. I wouldn't put it past him to have done this. You want to watch him. I believe he goes by the name of Panos Pats.

Back