Technical Ritmo 130 TC Recaros in leather

Currently reading:
Technical Ritmo 130 TC Recaros in leather

Domo

Here are two pics of Recaro's that I trimmed in leather for my Ritmo.
The car is now in process of restoration
regards from Croatia

Attachments

• Dsc01128.jpg
    Dsc01128.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 836
the centres of the seats always wear thin and starts to tear up.it is very hard to find the original material.i have seen other materials used .red,black,grey etc.all looked good.

It won't cost You much more to retrim seats completely in leather. I've seen somewhere on the net these Recaros that had centre of the seats in original fabric and sides in leather.It doesn't look very good because the material in the centre is worn out. Only if You find good back seats from which You can use original material, it can look good.

It has to be said they are gorgeous, but I have more than enough unused original material to be able to retrim the centres so they look new, plus I may be getting some more that will enable me to retrim the rear seat and door cards to match and have the only Cinq with them, hopefully.

I am tempted tho, cos they do look soooo good, especially now that I have fitted limited edition cream leather hi-back Recaros in my integrale so know how nice leather feels.

Not my actual seats but the same ones http://www.arcesezone.it/interno/Sedili Alti Recaro Blu Lagos 7.JPG http://www.arcesezone.it/interno/agg2int/Sedili Alti Blu Lagos Smontati.JPG

Aaron.

Last edited:
Those Integrale seats look really great. I have something like that in Coupe Turbo but they are more 'civilised' than those in Lancia.
How much would it cost to cover seats in leather in your country?
It costed me 600 euros to make my seats, door panels, and I had just enought leather to cover my instrument panel. I made it by myself so this didn't cost me anything

Domo said:
Those Integrale seats look really great. I have something like that in Coupe Turbo but they are more 'civilised' than those in Lancia.
How much would it cost to cover seats in leather in your country?
It costed me 600 euros to make my seats, door panels, and I had just enought leather to cover my instrument panel. I made it by myself so this didn't cost me anything
Cheers, i love the integrale seats, they are Recaro Speed which they still sell now, although covered in special leather for Lancia with the HF logo embossed in the head rest which is nice touch, cost me a lot of money tho.

In this country you could get the leather for that much on its own, but i wouldn't even know where to start when it comes to recovering so would need someone to do it for me. Coudl probaly get it all done for about £650ish.

Aaron.

Hey Aaron, I didn't do the seats by myself. It has to be a really good professional to do it. It is very complicated work to be done. I only made the instrument board by myself. Leather costed me 300 euros.
regards

Back