Rinse/Pre-Rinse without Pressure Washer

Currently reading:
Rinse/Pre-Rinse without Pressure Washer

I live in a 3rd floor apartment, so I cant use a pressure washer to clean my car. Its buckets only. However, I'm thinking there must be a power-free alternative to rinsing/pre-rinsing the car, other than chucking a bucket of water over it?

I was considering one of those pump-action pressurised garden sprayers, but not having a garden either, I dont own one, and dont know how effective they would be. It also can't be too big, as I dont have a lot of room for storage (and theres no lift!).

Any advice/ideas?

72722_DCR2513IA%20(25m%202x%20Extension%20Lead).jpg

PVC_Garden_Hose.jpg

You can get little hand pressurised sprayers from Poundstretcher type shops, usually about £3. Holds a couple of litres which should be enough for what you require.

Thanks Old Boy. Im not expecting to blast any dirt off. It's literally just for getting the car wet before washing it, and rinsing it off afterwards, in the most sensible and efficient way available to me.

you can always try QEW (quick and easy wash) or optimum no rinse.

No need to have the hose, just 2 buckets. it's a good alternative to hosepipe if you're limited in that respect.

If i'm not mistaken, QEW is on offer with alex at seriousperformance. ONR is with motorgek, i think.

Paul

I use a garden spray thingy. I used to use it with reverse osmosis water for the final rinse, bust since moving to a flat i use it for pre and post rinsing.

Holds about 3L and gives a ok spray. It's good for under arches and other hard to get bits. No way as good a a hose, but better than a bucket.

I'll be going to the garage to use their jet wash now though once a month in the winter.

Back