Technical Reverse light and sensors not working

Currently reading:
Technical Reverse light and sensors not working

Breakingfree24

Could someone tell me where the reverse light switch is located on my 2012 500 c please?
My reverse light and reversing sensors aren’t working and I cannot think what else it would be. Any advice greatly received. TIA.

My guess is one of 2 places. You need to remove the rear boot trims my instinct would be the near side most likely. But before you go in hard look behind the bumper if its possible as you may get a sense of direction, Panda has socket behind the bumoer to plug sensor in but internal fitting would make more sense. Definitely one worht a call to a dealer as teh workshop people would know for sure.

Could someone tell me where the reverse light switch is located on my 2012 500 c please?
My reverse light and reversing sensors aren’t working and I cannot think what else it would be. Any advice greatly received. TIA.
usually on the Trans or gearbox, when you put it in reverse it selects and pushes in a Switch, only other place could be on the gear selector fitted somewhere in the vicinity?

Back