Technical Resray My Multipla

Currently reading:
Technical Resray My Multipla

wesley664

WOULD ANY ONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH A FULL RESPRAY COULD COST, AND HAS ANY ONE DONE THIS CHEERS WES.:bang:

Hi there, i had my Multi resprayed from Silver :yuck: (just not my colour) to Lambourghini (sp?) purple :D. I had all the door sills / slams / insides etc done too as i didn't want the "cow" look when i opened the doors. Also got the boot debadged (minor dink there now) and had the Fiat badge at the front sprayed the same colour as the blue just didn't go with the scheme, the bumpers were fixed (had dog teeth mark in them, got it like that) and they too were sprayed to match the car.
Total cost was £1500, didn't have the car for 2 weeks but it was well worth it. That was until some :mad: twonk!!!:bang: keyed it up just 3 weeks after i had it done. Now i got to save up again and get it fixed :cry:

Mine is a 02 Bug eye

Hi there, i had my Multi resprayed from Silver :yuck: (just not my colour) to Lambourghini (sp?) purple :D. I had all the door sills / slams / insides etc done too as i didn't want the "cow" look when i opened the doors. Also got the boot debadged (minor dink there now) and had the Fiat badge at the front sprayed the same colour as the blue just didn't go with the scheme, the bumpers were fixed (had dog teeth mark in them, got it like that) and they too were sprayed to match the car.
Total cost was £1500, didn't have the car for 2 weeks but it was well worth it. That was until some :mad: twonk!!!:bang: keyed it up just 3 weeks after i had it done. Now i got to save up again and get it fixed :cry:

Mine is a 02 Bug eye

Wow thats cheap! were you pleased with the quality of the work? and if so we want details of the company(y)
First Multi ive seen with custom paint job:cool:
Got any pics of the rear?

Hi Emm, yes i was very pleased with the quality. However i would have asked for a harder laquer as it hasn't stood up too well to stone chips.
Had i known there were different strengths "per se" i would have had it harder (ooo er).
Its a company called Elite Autos in Brett drive , Bexhill on sea. They were really good and left me in their spray shop for ages going through their colour charts and even got me drinks whilst i looked and looked and looked. I wanted something "unique" and i think i got it lol.
I eventually chose my colour and booked it in after about a months worth of hassling them (i think they thought i was nuts!!)

The only thing they forgot was to do my drivers door bolt up tight enough and to affix my rear wash wipe pipe, paint wise the little bit under the bonnet (before the rad) could have done with a touch more paint, but on the whole i am majorly impressed and think they are stars <3

will get some rear end pics when i've washed her and found the camera batteries

Back