600 (Classic) Reregistration

Currently reading:
600 (Classic) Reregistration

Don One

Hi

I have just (re) joined after no responses to email from the Fiat Motor Club GB, of which I have in the past been a member.

I have a 1966 Fiat 600D which I acquired as a basket case for upgrading to Abarth spec and the car is now ready for the road and it's first MOT for many years. I have a bundle of forms from the DVLA to get it's original registration number back on the car and need input from a one make car club to confirm details of my car. I do not have any documents whatsoever with the car but have it's registration number plates and would like to keep the original number. One of the forms needs info from the certificate of compliance which of course I do not have.

I am not sure which section of the Forum (if any) might be able to help me with my dilemma.

Hi

I have just (re) joined after no responses to email from the Fiat Motor Club GB, of which I have in the past been a member.

I have a 1966 Fiat 600D which I acquired as a basket case for upgrading to Abarth spec and the car is now ready for the road and it's first MOT for many years. I have a bundle of forms from the DVLA to get it's original registration number back on the car and need input from a one make car club to confirm details of my car. I do not have any documents whatsoever with the car but have it's registration number plates and would like to keep the original number. One of the forms needs info from the certificate of compliance which of course I do not have.

I am not sure which section of the Forum (if any) might be able to help me with my dilemma.

Hi, and welcome (back..?) to FF:)

I've few dealings with the FIAT club,
but know some members on here are regulars,:cool:

regarding DVLA related stuff,

:idea:the "classic 500" section is relatively busy.. so somebody may well have recent experience of similar issues,

good luck,
Charlie - Oxford

Back