Panda Replacement Sun visior

Currently reading:
Panda Replacement Sun visior

Im a Panda Nut.... You are welcome.. In the 70.s I needed a tan sun visor for a Renault 12 TS. It wasnt new and the visor had a plastic mpunt and hinge that broke. It took nearly 9 months to get this after nearly everyone at Renault had been involved they did search the parts warehouse in France and found the last available spare so I understand the frustration. I am sure Walmers will get a Panda 169 before long. As autumn approaches and teh sun still strong gets lower...
It's been a few months and I am still without replacement sun visior
I've seen a few on ebay but not being sure they will fit I didnt buy ,however as you rightly say the days are now once again getting shorter and the autumn sun is powerful I need to get this sorted !!
I have been told - by supplier - that the attached item (visior for a panda169) will fit
Can anyone verify before I buy ... please 🙏😊

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221112-134607_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221112-134607_Chrome.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 34
I'm also looking for that item... for my panda, but in veil.
So i'm trying to figure out whether a sun visor from other Fiats will fit.
Perhaps one of these?
Fiat Fiorino - Qubo
Fiat Punto
I thought I read somewhere the 500 fitted. Just the wrong shape and smaller

It might be rubbish as I haven’t tried myself.

You need a friendly scrapyard that allows you to try before you buy.

I have used the passenger airbag switch, starter motor and cigarettes lighter from a later Punto Grande but not try it’s visor. Earlier Puntos starter motors are different thought

According to their images, those for Qubo, 500 and our all here beloved Panda - look the same. (Punto's, indeed, has larger, broader oval mount).
Am I missing something?

According to their images, those for Qubo, 500 and our all here beloved Panda - look the same. (Punto's, indeed, has larger, broader oval mount).
Am I missing something?
Hurrah !
This one fits my Panda Dynamic 2007
Took ages to confirm that advertised item fits (ebay "Does this fit your vehicle " then confirming with supplier)
Thank you all for your help and advice 😊

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221118-090804_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221118-090804_Chrome.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 36
Hi - hope I've come to the right place !
I am needing a replacement passenger side sun visior for my Fiat Panda dynamic 2007
Would a Fiat Panda 500 sun visor fit?
Could anyone PLEASE help me where to source one
Thank you in advance
Fiat 500 fits but is alittle smaller my 11 plate has one fitted to the drive side

Back