Styling Removing Bravo Sign

Currently reading:
Styling Removing Bravo Sign

JD737

I'm wanting to take the Bravo metal sign off the boot to give it a flush look.

I've been told that boiling water and an ice scrapper could do the trick? Anyone got any tips?

Just dental floss is best, even boiling water can make the paint very soft and easy to scratch. Saw it off with the floss, then get some glue removing stuff and polish up!

Mission accomplished

Photo0039.jpg

Bravo

Last edited:
Yeah, 1.4 Dynamic. Thanks

Just ordered Momo GTR2 Pedals and Gear Knob. Going to order a new handbrake but waiting until I know how to remove the old one.

Also looking at Momo Preditor Alloys. Over the next couple of months I'm looking at doing a lot to my car.

Any recommendations of simple but effective mods?

Yeah, 1.4 Dynamic. Thanks

Just ordered Momo GTR2 Pedals and Gear Knob. Going to order a new handbrake but waiting until I know how to remove the old one.

Also looking at Momo Preditor Alloys. Over the next couple of months I'm looking at doing a lot to my car.

Any recommendations of simple but effective mods?

Hey JD 737 !

Here´s some Momo stuff I have in my cabin:

https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=58888

Last edited:
You guys purposefully trying to drive us 90hp owners away from this website? Because you're actually doing a good job at it.

You guys purposefully trying to drive us 90hp owners away from this website? Because you're actually doing a good job at it.

Ummm

Some people are just too sensitive! ;)

:yeahthat:

I was only kidding. If I was being serious I'd have told you to buy the multijet :p

Now a bit to members in general:

I you can't take a bit of friendly banter than I suggest you put a line in your signature that you can't take a joke, and we will never make jest again. If anyone has actually upset you with a post then click the 'alert a moderator' button under the post and it will be dealt with.

Now for Whitebravo:

If you want to get yourself more involved then please get your photo selected for this thread - https://www.fiatforum.com/bravo/136713-show-off-your-bravos.html

We haven't got a 90 on there yet - and it's not because I've turned anyone down! This forum is whatever you make it, so with all the respect in the world... get yer finger out, pm me your members motors thread and a high-quality pic of your Bravo in all it's splender and we can start improving the awareness of the T-jet's frugal little sister. (y)

Yeah it's just there's been rather a lot of talk about it here recently, especially that T[insertrandomnumbershere] moderator keeps mocking it.
It's personally very annoying for me because I'd love to have the turbo, but can't quite afford it on insurance yet, but I assume I can get a trade-in for one as soon as I can? (think it be okay when i'm 20 or 21?)
I understand that it was a joke, and i'm one the more laid back people in this world but if you see it from my perspective, going through about 5 threads and seeing stuff like "i dont see any point in buying the 90", "you should have got the t-jet" gets sort of... infuriating.

Anyway... that off my chest, I WILL add pics of my Bravo, but as you say, my finger is so far up my arse I can tickle my tonsils..

Last edited:
:nono: no tonsil tickling - especially not while driving! :p

We all give and take here - petrols calling us diesel heads tractor drivers.. diesels calling the petrols lawnmowers on speed.

Of course we can always all come together when there is a Focus to be ridiculed (y)

• Thanks
Reactions: JFL
:nono: no tonsil tickling - especially not while driving! :p

We all give and take here - petrols calling us diesel heads tractor drivers.. diesels calling the petrols lawnmowers on speed.

Of course we can always all come together when there is a Focus to be ridiculed (y)

Just told Whitebravo the next model to come. I think he´ll also understand
my "humour" (y)

For me, every model counts ;)

Back