General Remote locking kit

Currently reading:
General Remote locking kit

I know, I know. But if you don't ask...

If anyone is breaking or knows of someone breaking a Barchetta or Punto, that has remote central locking, I would be glad to hear from you!
Or any other source. Henk did have an option at one point but seems to have expired. Abacus option seems to have expired too.
M20/1 relay and plippers please. :love:

I know, I know. But if you don't ask...

If anyone is breaking or knows of someone breaking a Barchetta or Punto, that has remote central locking, I would be glad to hear from you!
Or any other source. Henk did have an option at one point but seems to have expired. Abacus option seems to have expired too.
M20/1 relay and plippers please. :love:
If the central locking system is part of the alarm, then I have an alarm and remote fob. Your's for postage. grtz ER

If the central locking system is part of the alarm, then I have an alarm and remote fob. Your's for postage. grtz ER
No, it is not.

Alarm is totally independent unit. It is not connected to anything else, except those door and hood switches.
I have removed whole alarm unit as i do not have remotes for it and it was obsolete.

I have third party remote locking kit installed, what controls central locking system.

- J

Back