remember that mashed lotus.....?

Currently reading:
remember that mashed lotus.....?

Ever watched an American TV Cartoon sticom called Boondocks?

One of the main Characters says something like, "These people don't care about anything, they just keep on applauding, why? because they are Rich!"

He was calm because he has enough money to remain calm.

If taht was me I would have been out of where ever like a fookin animal and if I cought the guy I would smash his face on a kerb and then run over the back of his head, while his face was still on the kerb, with the car just like he ran the head of the car!

Tit for tat n all.

chop a hand off. then its lesson learnt for the offender and many similar crimes prevented. cheap & effective what more could you want?

"He was also ordered to pay £1,000 in compensation." - wtf? :shakehead

realistically if you fine that guy £15-20k he wont be able to pay it. if fines are used as punishment it means rich people can do what they like. use insurance to cover damage to your car, use jail to punish criminals.

100 hours community service, four-month weekend curfew and £1000 fine is hardly punishment. community service is a laugh (i enjoyed it tbh), weekend curfews are not enforced and fines are only paid off by an affordable weekly amount. how is that punishment?!

Last edited:
Here's the answer

stocks.jpg

realistically if you fine that guy £15-20k he wont be able to pay it.

Sure, but he should be forced to sell everything he has, and if that's not enough (more than likely), then a percentage of his pay (if he has a job, highly unlikely) should be taken out until the entire amount is paid off (more than unlikely).

Better still, take his kidney out and sell it in Thailand :slayer:

Personally I'd give the stocks the thumbs up. Naming and shaming in the national papers? Nah get them in the stocks on our highstreets so law abiding people can let them know how we feel about them.

:yeahthat:

Throwing rotten food may be going too far though.

You do a rotten deed you get something rotten thrown back at you. What goes around... ;)

Ok so they're actually not stocks but a pillary. As for throwing stuff. It's a claim waiting to happen. Humilliation should be punishment enough. Especially if you make them wear uncool clothes in a place where their peers are likely to hang around.

Sure, but he should be forced to sell everything he has, and if that's not enough (more than likely), then a percentage of his pay (if he has a job, highly unlikely) should be taken out until the entire amount is paid off (more than unlikely).

But then if the guy is loaded he just pays the £15k fine and forgets all about it.
So you have a situation where the poor criminals are punished severly and the rich criminals are let off.
Purely on their own wealth.(n)

i dont know why people even pay parking fines, just bin them.

i'm happy to pay speeding tickets, its the points that hurt.

But then if the guy is loaded he just pays the £15k fine and forgets all about it.
So you have a situation where the poor criminals are punished severly and the rich criminals are let off.
Purely on their own wealth.(n)

Cut their *****' off then - equal punishment regardless of wealth :devil:

Not quite sure how to punish women though :chin:

Back