red shuey in southport

Currently reading:
red shuey in southport

:eek: absolutely mint red sei shuey this morning down eastbank street, 51 plate but almost looked new. i work in bike shop and you stopped outside at new lights,nice car(y)

philipuk

pandy said:
where you from mate?

I'm from Blackpool. I were visiting Southport around that time - I were trying to find weatherspoons so was driving down that road about 30 times. Maybe was me. Get a look at the driver? Also got a parking ticket that day aswel :bang:

OP
OP
yellasei
philipuk said:
I'm from Blackpool. I were visiting Southport around that time - I were trying to find weatherspoons so was driving down that road about 30 times. Maybe was me. Get a look at the driver? Also got a parking ticket that day aswel :bang:
parking ticket!! welcome to southport!!

pandy said:
parking ticket!! welcome to southport!!
lol the wardens round here do u for evrything :( , right dick heads, they tried to bill my dad for the ticket machine printing wrong times on the tickets :confused: (n) :bang:

stupid buggers,

what does your car look like mate?

J

OP
OP
yellasei
herpsuk said:
lol the wardens round here do u for evrything :( , right dick heads, they tried to bill my dad for the ticket machine printing wrong times on the tickets :confused: (n) :bang:

stupid buggers,

what does your car look like mate?

J
looks like this(y)

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 3
OP
OP
yellasei
herpsuk said:
i think i see you going past kgv towards town sometimes?

cant pin point a time but i cud swear ive seen u. lol

J
dont use car in the day as i use pedal power to get to work, if you have seen me it must be in evenings. can be spotted most nice nights at sea wall as in pic(y)