Red Key

Currently reading:
Red Key

I have a 2002 marea 2.0 20v hlx and i have the red key with it too.

Yes he knows pretty much everything. Heres his web site...

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/datarecall/

He can retrieve your alarm codes, make your receiver work again etc etc.

Banner08.jpg

Items For Sale:
ePER V4.0 2008 DVD, Bravo & Marea Workshop Manuals, Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual &, Fiat Bravo Owners Manual on CD etc...

Contact Me for more details.

sorted, i just droped him a email, do you know were he is based out of interest?

He's in Leighton Buzzard, off jct 13 of the m1 if my memory serves me correctly from when i took my bravo down there...

thats what fiat told me 2:|:|... they said that only under 1999 bravos needed red key. but 2000 regs dont need a red key.. they even checked on my model. which is a w reg. and they said you dont need one as yours is a 2000.

I was told something similar by Carstins Fiat @ Balsall Common. They said that the Code 2 Systems in the Bravos were changed in March 2000, getting rid of the Red Key. Mine is a 2000 W but was built before this deadline so still has the Red Key. It seems to be a common thing that Fiat are saying so perhaps it is true with some models...

fiat also say i should be able to turn of the alarm with a key in the fuse box area....they lie..

I've not trusted a Fiat monkey for ages, number of times they either don't know, order the wrong part, have the wrong facts etc.

You learn from experience and as myself and a few other have proved later versions i.e 2001 etc still come with the Red Key.

But anyway with the link i post earlier doesn't matter if you have the red key or not, just means if your silly enough to loose your keys your going to need to fork out approx atleast £80 for a new key and to get the ECU paired to it, plus any other charges and time on top. But the red key issue can now be beaten.

Banner08.jpg

Items For Sale:
ePER V4.0 2008 DVD, Bravo & Marea Workshop Manuals, Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual &, Fiat Bravo Owners Manual on CD etc...

Contact Me for more details.

still waiting for an answer to the question of whether

a 2nd fully functioning blue alarm etc key can be got when i don't have the red key.

or can it only be a door locks and ignition basic crap version from timpsons

i've asked that e-mail contact someone gave but he hasn't replied yet (nearly 24 hours)