Technical Red Injector warning light comes on.

Currently reading:
Technical Red Injector warning light comes on.

Well i think he could replicate the chip but without immob.

Or he does a performance chip without immob.

Is always best to tell the insurance exactly what you done, but everyone does things differently.

Ming

I got so fed up with my car problem I called out the AA yesterday. The first thing they did was to make a short phone call and got my 5 digit code simply from my registration number.They then started the car using the emergency start procedure. They said either the chip in the key is faulty or the transponder in the car is faulty.The problem did not end there however as I now have an even worse problem the engine runs terribly now miss firing, backfiring and stalling. They then did a very detailed examination of all the electrics, ignition system,wiring and fuses etc found nothing wrong. All these problems have occurred since I replaced a faulty coil pack! Can anybody help as I haven't a clue what is going on.

My nearest Fiat garage is over 20 miles away from my home and I would have to tow it there so would like to check it myself if possible.

Don't take it to a Fiat garage. They'll charge you MUCH more!

Your local Grease Monkey should be able to check it for you

The guy I took my old Sei to didn't have the correct adaptor, but made one up by using an old cable and jerry-rigging it

Back