Styling Red engine pipes??????

Currently reading:
Styling Red engine pipes??????

Guys, anyone have an idea where you can purchase and get fitted these piping tubes for a fiat stilo 1.6 dynamic 3 door?? They are red and look the nuts. Iv seen them on coyle's car and here is a picture, however i PM'd him and he didnt reply so im asking if any of you guys have seen them around?? heres a pic.....(y)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 48
Check argos I got mine from there although mine were blue they might have red..

PNL did you just cover over the original pipes???

was it easy??

Some were some made my fingers bleed..:mad: looked damn better than the black oily OEM ones..:) (y) colour matched the pnl home made strut brace to for added affect..:slayer:

is it dangerous??? any tips???? tools etc???

so you replaced some but just cover some up over the top of the original ones??

sorry for all the questions lol

is it dangerous??? any tips???? tools etc???

so you replaced some but just cover some up over the top of the original ones??

sorry for all the questions lol

Not dangerous at all ..but some can be hard to get over ..on some of the original covers and some [like the coil covers ]I had to remove the original ones first..generally its a fingers and strain job but the end result is a good clean looking engine bay..result..(y)

yeah defo!! o well cheers for the info mate, ill take a pic of it before and then after, i ordered the pipes d0wnin reccomended from that ebay guy! ill give it a go!

I saw the eBay ones but I haven't got an account..saw them in the wife's argooooos catalogue and thought ..just the job...£14.99p a set..:slayer:

Back