306ft/lb torque @ flywheel
255.2ft/lb torque @ Wheels

Heres some pics before and after.
After:
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h192/Tymothy/After.jpg
Before:
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h192/Tymothy/Before.jpg

tym(and all other ff'ers)

can you host pictures on the forum either by gallery or attachment.
that mean the pictures are always in the thread.
nothing worse than searching a thread that has pics for reference and they are gone
:)

After.jpg

Before.jpg

if you are unsure how to do that
see here

Last edited:
oh right what did you say you re-mapped that other T-Jet too?

its not looking too promising going by the update on the GSR website.The remap on its own ups peak power from 5bhp and around 35 lb ft torque. Would be a bit gutted if they couldnt get much more than 5bhp from it.Celtic must have talking out of their backside when they said they could get 30bhp+ from just a remap

its not looking too promising going by the update on the GSR website.The remap on its own ups peak power from 5bhp and around 35 lb ft torque. Would be a bit gutted if they couldnt get much more than 5bhp from it.Celtic must have talking out of their backside when they said they could get 30bhp+ from just a remap

We will get in a short while the Abarth turbo and will see from there whether the turbo is the restriction. The only explanation we have got is that Fiat went with the turbo to the limit trying to prevent that the power can be exceeded with the T-Jet.

But we must say the car feels with this improvement completely different.

Will keep you updated.

We will get in a short while the Abarth turbo and will see from there whether the turbo is the restriction. The only explanation we have got is that Fiat went with the turbo to the limit trying to prevent that the power can be exceeded with the T-Jet.

Will keep you updated.

What sort of price would someone be looking at to fit a bigger turbo?or is not worth the hassle?

cheers

Will keep you updated.

Hmmm interesting...

What are the differences between the Bravo 1.4 Tjet and the GPS...is the turbo better on the Bravo?

oh mate i'm scared of the power lol! Everyone thats been passenger has said "holy ****" in EVERY gear!

I had a lil go with an ST earlier and beat him fair and square. I was laughing... my mate was nearly crying! It's added another 27mph on top of my current top end... Work that out! absolutely amazing

Last edited:
oh mate i'm scared of the power lol! Everyone thats been passenger has said "holy ****" in EVERY gear!

I had a lil go with an ST earlier and beat him fair and square. I was laughing... my mate was nearly crying! It's added another 27mph on top of my current top end... Work that out! absolutely amazing

The first few days after I had mine done I was as happy as you!

It hasn't added any top speed it just gives less time and more power to the top end of 6th, th gearing is still the same, you could drop a cossie engine in it but the top speed will remain the same. But it was a alot easier to hit 145mph (on a private track) post remap!!

The first few days after I had mine done I was as happy as you!

It hasn't added any top speed it just gives less time and more power to the top end of 6th, th gearing is still the same, you could drop a cossie engine in it but the top speed will remain the same. But it was a alot easier to hit 145mph (on a private track) post remap!!

145mph..standard? Are you sure?

Tym...your saying your's goes 27mph above the normal top end...that means it'll hit 151 miles an hour? Surely this can't be right either?

Mine can't quite reach 140 at the moment on my uncle's private estate of course! :)

145mph..standard? Are you sure?

Tym...your saying your's goes 27mph above the normal top end...that means it'll hit 151 miles an hour? Surely this can't be right either?

Mine can't quite reach 140 at the moment on my uncle's private estate of course! :)

144mph to be exact. Of course I have use of a private airstrip ;)

Bear in mind the percentage difference in speedo accuarcy. 100mph in ther GPS reads around 91mph on tom tom, so 145mph is going to over the standard figure, bit not miles over!

151mph??? Must have been a loooong slope!

Back