Styling Red Dot Remap :D

Currently reading:
Styling Red Dot Remap :D

We will get in a short while the Abarth turbo and will see from there whether the turbo is the restriction. The only explanation we have got is that Fiat went with the turbo to the limit trying to prevent that the power can be exceeded with the T-Jet.

But we must say the car feels with this improvement completely different.

Will keep you updated.

Not looking very good then, so what is the gain at the moment from 120bhp.

Not looking very good then, so what is the gain at the moment from 120bhp.

The graph can now be seen on the gsr site when you click on the induction. The link on engine management is not active.

I wouldn'T say it doesn't look good as yet. I am just careful and would like to know what all the contributing factors are before I make wild claims.

Got it done and oh my god it's amazing!

181.6 bhp
306ft/lb torque @ flywheel
255.2ft/lb torque @ Wheels

Heres some pics before and after.
After:
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h192/Tymothy/After.jpg
Before:
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h192/Tymothy/Before.jpg

Nice one - up 60bhp at 2500rpm, up 50bhp at 2800rpm - bet its a big quicker in normal driving now :worship:

70ft/lb more torque and 150 revs lower - nice resut, not sure how long the clutch will last though :confused:

Peter, you will be glad to see my GPS has lost some weight since you last saw it, its just the weight distribution thats the problem now!

On friday it weighed in nearly the same as a t-jet ;)

what you got out?

A few interior bits... It would be even less but I've got rid of athe wheel compressor kit and strapped in a spare. just the bare essentials in the back need to go in so I reckon another few kilos to go back in, but theres also a few kilos to come out ;)
\

strip the rear :slayer:

Augusto at red dot said my clutch and turbo will be fine with these figures... otherwise he wouldn't of mapped it like this.

Why is everyone saying my cars gonna break? no one elses has!

Last edited:
strip the rear :slayer:

Have done ;) lost loads of weight, feels alot more planted now aswell. A little back end skittish but once you know how it drives the handling is alot better.

Augusto at red dot said my clutch and turbo will be fine with these figures... otherwise he wouldn't of mapped it like this.

Why is everyone saying my cars gonna break? no one elses has!

Don't worry about it. Anybody can break a car, standard or modified

Last edited:
The graph can now be seen on the gsr site when you click on the induction. The link on engine management is not active.

I wouldn'T say it doesn't look good as yet. I am just careful and would like to know what all the contributing factors are before I make wild claims.

Ok i see what you mean 143bhp is still a gain of 23bhp which is a good improvement, someone put me off by saying that you can get a gain from 5bhp, don't really want to come away with only a gain of 5bhp, waste of £199.

Oh right, how much is it just for a RR then, like to see what mine is running at standard before i go for a re-map. I think once peter develops the map alot more then it will give a better gain.

Have done ;) lost loads of weight, feels alot more planted now aswell. A little back end skittish but once you know how it drives the handling is alot better.

dont it look crap cos of the lack of carpet in the rear where the seats were though?

Back