Tuning recommended remap/tuning box

Currently reading:
Tuning recommended remap/tuning box

gtsam

i want to remap or buy a tuning box for my 1.9 mjet sporting what company would you recommend and whats the highest bhp and torque you can go to before you start to get problems?

thanks a lot

sam

i want to remap or buy a tuning box for my 1.9 mjet sporting what company would you recommend and whats the highest bhp and torque you can go to before you start to get problems?

thanks a lot

sam

GSR/Red Dot for sure. Tym got his done the other day and i think it was 180bhp and 303lb ft torque, so i would guess not much higher than that

GSR/Red Dot for sure. Tym got his done the other day and i think it was 180bhp and 303lb ft torque, so i would guess not much higher than that

No, no, no that's far too much power and torque...the drivetrain will implode with those numbers!!! :D

You need a nice Angel remap, with about 165-170 BHP and 280fLb's of torque!!

(y)

Last edited:
how is it that GSR/Red dot have remapped many grande punto's with even higher spec than mine without any problems.

Stop being an immature **** and trying to dis other companies and other peoples cars without REAL knowledge and fact. Your utter useless. Thank god i didn't goto Angel crappy tuning.

PEACE.

quote1.gif
Originally Posted by Shropshire_lad
You need a nice Angel smoke machine remap, with about 165-170 BHP and 280fLb's of lies!!

(y)

quote2.gif

:p

Hahaha...at least all the smoke will give me more of a chance if I start in front in a race!!!

(y)

Last edited:
Just annoyed that ppl keep saying my cars gonna break etc. really really p***** me off! If anyone slags anyones pride and joy off they will get the same response really.

Just annoyed that ppl keep saying my cars gonna break etc. really really p***** me off! If anyone slags anyones pride and joy off they will get the same response really.

Chill out, just ignore them, your never going to please everyone, as long as your happy with it then thats all that matters. Prove all the critics wrong that it isn't going to break, (y)

Last edited:
where is gsr based then because looking at the website £200 sounds quite good to me.

thanks for the help

had a look at red dot they are 2.5 hours from me does anyone know any places any nearer and how much is it at red dot?

Back