Rear Washer Not Working

Currently reading:
Rear Washer Not Working

Hi,
Does anyone know how to get at the rear washer nozzle on a 500X, you can't access it from the tailgate, I've tried and I can't see anyway of removing it from under the lid on the gate, it's very frustrating as I think the pipe has come off it.
Also I can't work out if the pipe from the pump goes under the headlining in the roof or under the carpet on the floor or even over the doors on the left, would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks
Daran

As suggested by Varesecrazy, check my thread. The first thing to check is the carpet in the passenger footwell. If it is wet, you have a leaking pipe. The difficulty is that the pipe runs in the middle of the wiring loom and is surrounded by the wires and can be difficult to spot. It runs from the bulkhead along the nearside sill. I haven't traced it any further back than the front floor crossmember as that is where mine was leaking. Good luck and keep us updated.

Cheers for that, will try and trace and let you know, I am still none the wiser when it comes to the rear nozzle inspection though as I can't see anyway to access it as you can't through the tailgate.

Last edited:
Back