Styling Rear lights

Currently reading:
Styling Rear lights

I have to say the main reason I am buying a stilo is because of it's angular looks. It has a character that most cars these days just don't have ..
Every time I see one on the road (which is very rarely ) I am so proud to know im going to be the owner of something so different to all the boring curved cars out there.. I loved the design of the bravo when I first saw it because it has the curved look but with a bit of character, the Stilo IMO just has more WOW to it..

Strange they seem to change every decade, 50's curvey, 60's boxey, 70's curvey, 80's boxey, 90's curvey. It is the same with all fashions. I prefer curvey too, but at least with the current anguler trend, curves haven't been totally abolished.

Try the smooth look:) look at mine

6226cinqsmooth2web.jpg

activematt said:
Merkur do a light mask thing that separates all the different sections of the lights out that can be sprayed in body colour if my mind serves me correctly
these you mean??

Attachments

• stilo_7.jpg
    stilo_7.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 85
OK, I've been playing around with an Image Editor to see what things might look like.

attachment.php

Tinted really doesn't do it for me. I think I would have to get a bespoke bumper and light fittings made to fulfill my needs, which sounds rather expensive. I'm not saying I would want it exactly as the cluster on the right of the pic above, but I am limited by my lack of art ability.

Attachments

• stilo rear.jpg
    stilo rear.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 89
Back