Styling Rear Lights - Now Fitted - Hope They Are Legal

Currently reading:
Styling Rear Lights - Now Fitted - Hope They Are Legal

yeah what im gonan do is keep all the part i replace, so when it comes to sell the car i can put all standard thinsg on it and sell the extra on ebay :) so yeah at 12 drive home, change lights, get tinner and tint spray :D, with the tinner whats the best way of gettin the tint off? just use a cloth and just rub for ages? or use a soft sand spounge?

MoDiFiEd said:
yeah what im gonan do is keep all the part i replace, so when it comes to sell the car i can put all standard thinsg on it and sell the extra on ebay :) so yeah at 12 drive home, change lights, get tinner and tint spray :D, with the tinner whats the best way of gettin the tint off? just use a cloth and just rub for ages? or use a soft sand spounge?
i used paint brush and a cloth.

and its thinner! not tinner lol

and remove mutant sticker! :eek: :yuck:

lol im sorry THINNER hehe :)
whats wrong with the sticker? :(

yeah they r well black :( hehehe
some nicked the X off my car :( how depressing!!!!!!! i got the punto max power mod book, so im gonna take the badges off and fill the holes :)

ok here is the update after today!
i went to halfrauds and the bloke was like we dont sell tint spray, so i asked some1 else in the end i told them to shove it up there arse! lol no knew what the hell i was on about and then some1 said they have not done it in YEARS! i swear i saw some last time i went! GRRRRRRRRRRRR pi$$ed me right off! but i have sorted the lights they r now back to stand punot lights now :)

MoDiFiEd said:
ok here is the update after today!
i went to halfrauds and the bloke was like we dont sell tint spray, so i asked some1 else in the end i told them to shove it up there arse! lol no knew what the hell i was on about and then some1 said they have not done it in YEARS! i swear i saw some last time i went! GRRRRRRRRRRRR pi$$ed me right off! but i have sorted the lights they r now back to stand punot lights now :)

The guy clearly has no idea what he was talking about.
Halfords are retards unless they have a ripspeed dept, and even then they very rarely know anything.. about anything.

It's called savage spray it's £16.99 iirc and it comes in black, black, black and black.

if they dont have it, they may not have a ripspeed section... but they can always order it in from another store, we've got loads of the stuff. tell 'em Borhamwood have **** loads of the stuff and want to get rid of it.

Owen

Back