Styling Rear lights clear?!?!?!

Currently reading:
Styling Rear lights clear?!?!?!

Where the hell can i get these lights?

Attachments

• CAD80.jpg
    CAD80.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 67
LMAO nice shout! yeah they are a bit chavvy. mind you i cant say much with led washer jets... best leaving the back lighs as they are if you want your car to pass its MOT, coloured bulbs cost a fortune ayways. buuuuuuuuut if your hell bent on dong it make sure its professionally done and double check its road legal! I was gonna tint mine black but read on the tintng spray bottle its for off road or racing purposes only. although ou see plenty of cars with them I'd go to m local sttion and check with the copper's 1st

if you look close at the top of the right light you can see that the white goes out the lines onto the roof (photoshop):eek:

that maybe so.. but i have seen clear lights on a fiat before and they look ****.. they look like there worn out, it stupid....

either tint them black or keep them as they are IMO.

Yeah i agree with you there BOSS, keep them as they are or tint them a diff colour. Deffo a PS job, still different though :)

the only thing is the white ones wont look good on your car as its blue...

my bro had your car and tinted them in blue and they looked so good!

hope that helps (y)

Remus

the only thing is the white ones wont look good on your car as its blue...

my bro had your car and tinted them in blue and they looked so good!

hope that helps (y)

Remus
I've seen that done before, looks shweet :) Ive just gone for the black tint on mine. Had alot of bother the first time though, as i bought a cheap tint spray.

Tinting if fine as long as your reflectors are still visible, you can tint over them just not too much as they will become invisible, auto MOT fail.

Back