Currently reading:
Styling Rear lights clear?!?!?!

Where the hell can i get these lights?

Attachments

• CAD80.jpg
    CAD80.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 48

jay_mz89

LMAO nice shout! yeah they are a bit chavvy. mind you i cant say much with led washer jets... best leaving the back lighs as they are if you want your car to pass its MOT, coloured bulbs cost a fortune ayways. buuuuuuuuut if your hell bent on dong it make sure its professionally done and double check its road legal! I was gonna tint mine black but read on the tintng spray bottle its for off road or racing purposes only. although ou see plenty of cars with them I'd go to m local sttion and check with the copper's 1st

CinquePunto

^^^Joker
They're custom made by injection moulding clear plastic into a mould made from the standard lights.

They are not available, iirc only one set was made, by the owner of that car above.

puntomadboy

Banned
if you look close at the top of the right light you can see that the white goes out the lines onto the roof (photoshop):eek:

that maybe so.. but i have seen clear lights on a fiat before and they look ****.. they look like there worn out, it stupid....

either tint them black or keep them as they are IMO.

si_pow

Italian Stallion Baby
Yeah i agree with you there BOSS, keep them as they are or tint them a diff colour. Deffo a PS job, still different though :)

R12MUS

the only thing is the white ones wont look good on your car as its blue...

my bro had your car and tinted them in blue and they looked so good!

hope that helps (y)

Remus

Tris Harris

Top Dog
those lights were custom made... i argued this in another thread. However, you can buy a white tinting spray, ive seen it in Larkspeed before now.

si_pow

Italian Stallion Baby
the only thing is the white ones wont look good on your car as its blue...

my bro had your car and tinted them in blue and they looked so good!

hope that helps (y)

Remus
I've seen that done before, looks shweet :) Ive just gone for the black tint on mine. Had alot of bother the first time though, as i bought a cheap tint spray.

Davey Prater

Tinting if fine as long as your reflectors are still visible, you can tint over them just not too much as they will become invisible, auto MOT fail.