Technical Re Ulysse smoking really badly

Currently reading:
Technical Re Ulysse smoking really badly

alicavi

Hi there guys I have a quick question could I fit a 2.0 hdi Peugeot into a fiat ulysse as I can't seem to get a fiat engine up here but I can get lots of Peugeot engines it's mk2 2003 ulysse 2.0jtd it still starting but smokes like an old steam train no turbo noise so think turbo has failed assuming turbo has failed something had to make turbo fail so figured it would be easier to do engine transplant any help would be great full thx guy I hope I have posted in right place now :)

If the turbo has gone then the power will be gone too? what speed is it achieving?

The MAF also affects the performance but doubt it would make it smoke.

C8 and 807 engines of a similiar age are all the same, but not the older peugeot engine from the 806 or Expert.

Yeah it's definitely the turbo that's gone it been dinosied by fiat dealer no power left in it but back to previous would the 206hdi engine fit or likes of 306 there of similar age I thought that any dw10 engine would fit with out too much work

Can anyone tell me if it will work or not I am pretty sure it will but don't want to waste my money on engine and does not fit has anyone got a manual for this vehicle that they could email me I am aware that it comes as a pdf

Back