this is where i stand
well, chii is looking a bit better now.

from this:

DSCF0056.JPG

to this:

supersprint1.jpg

supersprint2.jpg

supersprint3.jpg

Still need to sort out a new bumper to glue the apron on to, but now i have a tailpipe once more the apron is not a fire risk anymore, so may as well have it on there covering up some of the damage :D

I got it fitted at local powerflow place, when i pulled up there was a kitted pink cinq 899 there. so i had a nosy. when i came to pick it up, he'd parked the two cinqs side by side in front of the garage. the 899 had std suspension, made mine look waaaaaay low hehe. no sign of the owner of the pink one though :(

Yay, loads better :)

arc said:
I got it fitted at local powerflow place, when i pulled up there was a kitted pink cinq 899 there. so i had a nosy. when i came to pick it up, he'd parked the two cinqs side by side in front of the garage. the 899 had std suspension, made mine look waaaaaay low hehe. no sign of the owner of the pink one though :(

You need some flyers mate ;) https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=57788 one i made there if you got colour printer (PS. if you want it email me and i'll send better quality one)

indeed, i didnt even have any clubcento flyers in my car either :(

was hoping that they'd be there when i picked my car up, or at least they'd get theirs first and see the stickers on mine!

Ive seen the pics before of your bumper arc and thought :eek:

Im glad your managing to get everything sorted and get the chii beast resurrected (y)

Back