Re Arnold Clark - Oldbury

Currently reading:
Re Arnold Clark - Oldbury

walsave

Not sure if the Punto had had its brake pipe recall.

Tel A C , "needs Inspection"

Left it there all one Friday --- "brake pipes need replacing , we'll need to order them in "

Next Friday take it in at 9.30am , tel call before 1pm - " work done - Car ready to collect"

Went to collect and guess what ? It was !
No charge for any bits that broke while they were doing it .!

No list of jobs need doing urgently ! !

So no complaints there .

And the guys in Parts seem OK.

New to Fiats

1996 55 S 5dr
anenome rosso

are you trying to put everybody in to a state of shock[:0]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
binki3.jpg
binkwatingforaheadrub1.JPG

Shock ? Shock ?? what about me !!!!?

The beloved had gone to the desk & I stood behind her (in reserve(?)).
All revved up for for an arguement . & nothing !

New to Fiats

1996 55 S Punto 5dr
anenome rosso

they have probably swopped something for something thats going to break soon:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
binki3.jpg
binkwatingforaheadrub1.JPG

Dave,
Thats the only time I,ve dealt with a fiat main dealer so I can only say what happened .

Don't think you are justified in your cynical comments just because the n/s/r tyre went a week later on the A38m !
No hard shoulder so it had to be driven to a safe place -wrecked it,

still it wasnt much cop anyway & the nice RAC man changed it pretty quick .

New to Fiats

1996 55 S Punto 5dr
anenome rosso

my goodness they must breed the arnold clark staff differently down south!... just look at all the complaints about their dealerships in scotland or look at www.arnoldsucks.com

honest it makes a good read!

As you said, your beloved approached the desk. I think I'll do the same next time over here. Maybe she'll have to deliver the car for the MOT next friday...

[8D]

Morten.

abarth 14" wheels on good-year eagle ventura. abarth steering. inter-alloy 40 mm lowering. monroe sens-a-track shocks. phoenix gold audio. dalmatian refurnish.

projects: air intake. front seats. exhaust. rear tint.

A C in Aberdeen replaced one side of my brake pipes / hoses or something, treated the other side, but were too busy trying to spiel a list of "problems" with my car for me to have heard what they were saying!

*My key warning light was on (I drive a mk1, spot the problem!!!)
*There was oil all over the engine, the gasket was done apparently (no it wasn't, Arnold, I just hadn't had time to clean the mess since it WAS replaced!!!)
*The Clutch "is making a funny noise" (Spot the problem part 2!!!)
*The exhaust is split (had to be one to make the bucks on, didnt there!)

Needless to say I'll never go near the place again. Even with a nice selection of mk2 hgts on the forecourt :(

www.Fiat-Scotland.com ...

Back