Radio displaying WAIT....

Currently reading:
Radio displaying WAIT....

Stevie-B

Is there anyway I can type in the radio code to get the radio back on. The car is a MKII 2000 with the tade deck radio unit.

Hi mate,

Each time you enter the code in incorectly, it will display wait for a set period of time. Each additional time you enter it in wrong increases this time up to a maximum of 24 hours. You simply have to do as it says, and wait untill the "wait" dissapears off the screen, then you can enter to correct code and the headunit will work.

Hope that helps,
Alan

24hrs.... is this continously... i've just changed the battery yet dont want her going flat again?

What a crap design, why not just set an upper limit to 10 min...

Cheers anyhow...

No mate... prob more frustration... I have a code four digits... 2654 I think... would this be right?

If you've just changed the battery, then you shouldn't need to enter the code. The only time you should need to enter the code is if the radio is not "paired" with the cars CAN network. Ie out of another car.

The code is the right length and format, but you would need to post the s/n and product no of the radio to confirm.

Alan

The car's my other half's... it just display's 'WAIT' I have changed the battery recently yet this has made no difference.

I'll take it for a long run and hopfully will be able to key in the code....

Help..!!!!
H
Can someone please get me a code for fiat punto radio

815 BP237536858842

7 642 375 316
Please its my daughter car and she is going mad with no tunes..!!

Back