Punto (Mk2/2b) radio code & power steering HELP!!!

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) radio code & power steering HELP!!!

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

billyboymeasures

hi had a few fiats in my time & they've always been reliable so fortnight ago sold my tatty stilo & paid £750 for a mint 02 punto 1.2 with full mot 6 months tax out of autotrader. the elderly man i got it off has lost the code for my radio though its: BP937213865206 or
735289639 if anyone can help.

also having issues with the power steering it will occasionally switch itself off but fixes itself a few seconds later or resets if you switch the ignition on & off again haven't got a manual or handbook & cant find the power steering fluid resevoir to check the fluid level & the engines completely different to my old diesel stilo. bit concerned so if anyone knows of a quick fix let me know?

re: radio code & power steering HELP!!!

Hi mate and WELCOME TO THE FORUM :wave:

Regarding your power steering, it is electronic and therefore there is no reservoir to fill up. Have a look on THIS guide that explains various different causes of the EPS warning light and things to check.

Your radio code can be obtained from the forum also. Have a look at THIS thread and post your radio details in there.

Also I have prefixed your thread to the Punto Mk2/2b Section so the guys in there can see it too (y)

Alan

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back