Radio blocked / wait

turkse500

Dear members of fiatforum,

Since a few days my radio is blocked and tells me to insert the code I received with my car. Lucky me I still have the code. But the problem is, this code doesn't work :S So after writing the code I got with my car it still says blocked and I have to wait longer untill I can insert the code again :S

Anyone have a clue how it comes my code is not working?

PS: Fiat 500 lounge from 2008

jrkitching

Staff member
Dear members of fiatforum,

Since a few days my radio is blocked and tells me to insert the code I received with my car. Lucky me I still have the code. But the problem is, this code doesn't work :S So after writing the code I got with my car it still says blocked and I have to wait longer untill I can insert the code again :S

Anyone have a clue how it comes my code is not working?

PS: Fiat 500 lounge from 2008

Hello and welcome :wave:.

I've moved your question over to the ICE section as you may get a better response there.

Eklipze3k

No strings on me
Staff member
Welcome to the forum :)

If the code you've been given isn't working, and you're sure you're entering it correctly, then please post all the numbers from the back and side of your stereo into this thread - https://www.fiatforum.com/i-c-e/85204-one-only-code-fiat-radio-thread.html

Make a small donation to the forum, and someone will be able to provide you with the correct code :)