General Race - Cinq Sporting, Swift 1.0, 206 1.1

Currently reading:
General Race - Cinq Sporting, Swift 1.0, 206 1.1

ive had some "Fun" with a 1.1 Pug 106 and went flying passed it so no problems with a 206.
Not sure about the 1.0l swift just no you will not be able to get past a swift GTI.
Suzuki make very fast motorbikes...

whos is the little red fiat?

On the subject of 206s, I was at the lights on my way to work this morning and a 206 pulled alongside with two guys in it and started revving his engine.

I blatted the Brava to 30 and eased off to let him pass, my point was proven, and needless to say he didn't enjoy being trounced by a 5 door family hatch. :)

<h5>Click here for pictures of my Uno
Click here for pictures of my Brava

I've been in a Group N-spec (that's production, right down to the brake discs) Swift GTi 1.3 around the Nordschleife. The guy was a race-winner in the Swiss national series, and f**k-me if we didn't overtake EVERYTHING that passed us on the straights. He even went for a banzai 'round the outside' move on a 911 GT3 (998!) and made it! With some Koni's on and a set of Yokos, I reckon they're easily the quickest sub-£1000 hot-hatch.

________________________________________________________________________________________
'98 Cinq 1.1i sat on 13" Enzo Cups with: K&N 57i, 180mm/100w Rally Giants, Sparco 'flaps, Momo 'wheel and -60mm Spax Sprint PSX all-round...

Nah...whooping them all the way is the best way, keep going until they cant see you!

Had some fun with a bright yellow Skyline GTR with Nismo kit and wheels last night, we both pulled out from the petrol station at the same time and ended up on a big wide 50 road, with him just behind me, I dropped it into 3rd up to 60 then went up to 80 in 4th, he was just playing with me, sat just behind me. I was proper going for it, ragging the tits off the car. Then it was all over, I heard a dump valve go as he dropped it down and cruised past me as I was doing 90. Cheeky bastard even waved as he went past, I was laughing so i think he knew I wasnt seriously thinking I could beat him!

Matt

"When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt"

Signature space for rent, reasonable rates, apply within.

If you don't fancy getting points on your licence, get down your local garage with a rolling road and check the cars power to weight ratio. That will sort the arguement out and give you a chance to get your engine Krypton tuned at the same time

Its all about how you drive, not what you drive.

Matt

"When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt"

Signature space for rent, reasonable rates, apply within.

Back