Quinn Direct

Currently reading:
Quinn Direct

J

jonny Bravo

Hey, cheap insurance? goto quinn direct, i been quoted £600 for my fiat bravo 1.2 sx t reg 1999. Class, bout £500 cheaper than anyone else, i 19 wif 1 year no claim.

i've heard they hammer you for convictions, or accidents, but are really good if otherwise, even young folk like yourself. I'll be tyring them when my renewal comes up...

I'm with them - was about 350 less than last year :)

Buzz - what do you mean they hammer you for convictions etc?

hike up your premium. hmm, my scottish accent strikes my typing again... lol

Damn - i should have understood then, since I'm Scottish :-|
hangs head in shame

maybe you'll do better at the meet later this month then :D

Buzz

lol, Apparently i'm going to have shift work, so if the meet is in mid august, that would give me plenty time to sort something!
Here's to hoping...

Just came across this thread whilst searching for how to stop the annoying rattle in the back seat of my Brava!

I work for Quinn Direct, they've shook up the insurance market in a big way here in Ireland over the past 10 years, especially for young drivers. Sean Quinn (The owner) has said that in 10 more years he intends to have done the same for the UK market! And he usually gets what he wants......

You're right, premiums do increase in the event you have a claim/conviction, but how many other insurance companies will quote if you have had a couple of claims in the past 3 years! A friend of mine who lives in Northern Ireland has a 159 2.4jtd, 23 with 1 yr NCB. £2000 with QDI, the next cheapest he got was over £4000!! Ouch......

But for those of you insured with Quinn Direct, make sure when you receive your renewal notice that you do a new quote on Quinn Directs website before accepting your renewal or moving to a new company. Online rates are cheaper than renewal rates, just phone after and they will honour the cheaper quote!

As an aside, the story goes that Quinn Direct was started as a bet between Sean Quinn and his insurance broker. Apparently they fell out at a poker game in a pub in, and the rest is €1.1 billion turnover a year history!!!! And to add insult to injury, the companys HQ is located in Cavan (A small town in the midlands of Ireland), the same town where the broker had his office!